We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
BioCups are made from paper sourced from managed plantations and lined with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil. They are the only cups certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand.
This cup fits our small 80mm diameter lids.
- Brim full capacity: 360ml
- Diameter top: 80mm
- Paper weight: 315gsm
- They are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks.
- Our white BioCups offer a blank canvas for you to stamp or decorate as you wish – or simply a more muted alternative to colourful cups.
- Our Green Line BioCups – 10 and 12oz 80mm diameter BioCups – all fit our small lid size.
- Our takeaway coffee cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life.